I wonder if anyone ever reads this blog. I know I do. But I was thinking to myself tonight, "I have a blog, don't I? So why don't I use it?" It just sits there, doesn't it? Bored, probably. Lonely, I would assume. In need of rejuvenation! A new life for this sad little corner of cyberspace. Considering I have PLENTY going on in my life that I could write for days on end, but I don't exactly have the time for that as a matter of fact. So, I'll write what I can before I get too tired and then I'll go to bed, I thought to myself.
And not knowing quite why, I sat down and began to edit, rephrase, rewrite, delete etc etc etc so on and so forth. You get the picture. I looked over posts that had been started and finished and others which had never been completed. Unfinished descriptions of little snippets of my grotesquely interesting and incredibly hectic next-to-normal kind of life where everything is sprinkled with just a dash of crazy. Yep. This is me. I'm not a psycho, I swear.
But I never said I was normal >:D
Anywho, I'm now sitting at my laptop at 12:01 past midnight, not entirely certain what to do with myself. School starts later tomorrow as it does every Wednesday thanks to some PLC meeting whatchamacallit or something or other. I don't understand it, so don't ask me. And now it's 12:03. That didn't feel like just two minutes... I call shenanigans! What's this? Now it's 12:04!!! I can't believe what's happening! The world is moving on without me, I fear, and, even as I speak, it soon may become 12:05 and I haven't done a single productive thing with my thoughts.
This should tell me something about myself. And what is that? That I need to finish this post, escape from the internet, turn off my laptop, and go to bed. Seriously. But hey, don't shoot me for it! You came here to read about what went on inside my head and you got it. Have a headache yet? Don't worry. If you keep reading this blog you will. Patience is a virtue, one we must all hold to even if it seems to be for the most lunatic of reasons. Ludicrous, I tell you.
Okay, I've rambled nonsense and who-knows-what for long enough now. Y'all (even though I'm not sure who "y'all" is) can go back to your normal lives now. Or at least seemingly normal. Never mind.
Goodnight <3 :)
-Bronson
And not knowing quite why, I sat down and began to edit, rephrase, rewrite, delete etc etc etc so on and so forth. You get the picture. I looked over posts that had been started and finished and others which had never been completed. Unfinished descriptions of little snippets of my grotesquely interesting and incredibly hectic next-to-normal kind of life where everything is sprinkled with just a dash of crazy. Yep. This is me. I'm not a psycho, I swear.
But I never said I was normal >:D
Anywho, I'm now sitting at my laptop at 12:01 past midnight, not entirely certain what to do with myself. School starts later tomorrow as it does every Wednesday thanks to some PLC meeting whatchamacallit or something or other. I don't understand it, so don't ask me. And now it's 12:03. That didn't feel like just two minutes... I call shenanigans! What's this? Now it's 12:04!!! I can't believe what's happening! The world is moving on without me, I fear, and, even as I speak, it soon may become 12:05 and I haven't done a single productive thing with my thoughts.
This should tell me something about myself. And what is that? That I need to finish this post, escape from the internet, turn off my laptop, and go to bed. Seriously. But hey, don't shoot me for it! You came here to read about what went on inside my head and you got it. Have a headache yet? Don't worry. If you keep reading this blog you will. Patience is a virtue, one we must all hold to even if it seems to be for the most lunatic of reasons. Ludicrous, I tell you.
Okay, I've rambled nonsense and who-knows-what for long enough now. Y'all (even though I'm not sure who "y'all" is) can go back to your normal lives now. Or at least seemingly normal. Never mind.
Goodnight <3 :)
-Bronson
No comments:
Post a Comment